[wplug] WPLUG "InstallFest" - Saturday, Feb 27 - Brookline Library

Matthew Hughes matthues at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:17:54 EST 2010

I thought of installfests as a time to install when highspeed internet
was slow, expensive, or non-existent. When you didn't know what you
were doing and some guru was there to help.

Though a few years ago I thought installfests should also include
showing off your box. Like gearheads we could show off the distro/wm/
de/theme/killer app that we have picked to use. Some of the best
software I have found by word of mouth.

Or show off the odd/unusal install. Like mklinux in my old mac. Or on
ps3.or or inetAppliance.

VI or EMACS?