[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG "InstallFest" - Saturday, Feb 27 - Brookline Library

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Feb 26 22:42:32 EST 2010

This is just a note to say that we are still going forward with
the Installfest tomorrow morning as scheduled.  The snow overnight
may cause a slight delay in getting up and running, but we hope to
stick to the original schedule as closely as possible.

If circumstances change, we'll announce it on the list and the
WPLUG web site.  You may want to double-check these before leaving
home.

Please use caution on the roads and sidewalks.  Hope to see you
there!