[wplug] Dual monitors in Ubuntu Karmic Koala

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Feb 1 16:29:29 EST 2010

I use NVidia almost exclusively and upgraded (a little while back) to a PCI-e
motherboard.

I have a BFG 6800GS OC w/256MB GDDR3 and a PNY 7600GT 512MB with GDDR2 for AGP
4x/8x.

Just TODAY I swapped out an 8600GTS OC for a 9800GT in my main system and
results so far are great.

If you want one (but not both because I need a spare) of the AGP cards,
either come and get it in New Kensington or possibly meet me in Greentree this
Wednesday.

Let me know,

Rob