[wplug] Dual monitors in Ubuntu Karmic Koala

Ben Beige dariuscardren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:58:39 EST 2010

I've got either a Matrox or ATI card, int the long run I'd prefer the
ATI cards since it's a better card. The ATI Binary driver/utility was
not much help when I installed it, it kept saying no ATI cards
detected while lspci showed both the primary and secondary portions of
the ATI card. Interesting side note, the ATI card shows up as 2
devices and the Martrox shows up as one.

Ben Beige
dariuscardren at gmail.com