[wplug] Need cheap mac

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 23:20:25 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cheap mac (very very very cheap) to try out a few things on.
I've had terrible times trying to get one working in emulation using qemeu.

I've also played with ipc to get mac os working on a pc platform but all I
have are AMD machines and I keep getting kernel crashes.

I don't need anything powerful.

I'll also accept Intel mobo PC's depending on the specs.

Also, if you know of an emulator that works well and with decent speed
emulating a mac on an AMD PC, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rob