[wplug] What's With Firefox?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 23:39:25 EDT 2010

I switched from Firefox to Chrome a few months ago, when Facebook became
unbearably slow under Firefox. They seem to have fixed that problem.

Am now using Firefox 3.6.8; Google Maps seems to be working. It looks the same
regardless of whether I use Firefox or Safari or Chrome.

In none of the three do I get a scroll bar on Google Maps; I use the mouse to
pan and zoom, and of course there's the widget to accomplish the same thing, on
all three.

You may wish to check your preferences on Firefox?
 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.