[wplug] Ok I've had it. I must do something about my Wifi card

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 22:58:28 EDT 2010

Greeting wpluger's,

I attended the meeting today and kudos to Bethlynn for her presentation
on Seamonkey.  I write however about my struggles with my wpc54g v3
wireless pcmcia card. I have been consistently unable to get connection
upstairs at Wilkins School at the Library (Downtown, Squirrel Hill and 2
weeks ago at the Northland). I've had it!

I'd like to do two possible things, mod it to add an attenna or buy a
new one.  I done some Googling and my searches at least did not return
anything useful.  People modifying other cards not mine. So I turn here
and Ubuntu forums.  Any ideas.  I"m kinda hankering to try out my
soldering iron on this thingy ;>.

Thanks,

Terry