[wplug] [wplug-announce] UPDATE: WPLUG General User Meeting, Sat., Aug 14, 11a, WSCC

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Thu Aug 12 22:35:33 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Just an update to the previous announcement.

The Western PA Linux Users Group will be holding a general user
meeting on Saturday, August 14 from 11a until 12:30p at the Wilkins
School Community Center in Swissvale.

As previously announced, a membership business meeting will commence
from 11a until 11:30a.  After which we shall have our feature
presentation:

Beth Lynn Eicher of the Ohio LinuxFest will present on "Sailing the
Web with Seamonkies."

Seamonkey is a Free multi-platform web browser, email client, and html
editor from Mozilla.org. The focus of this talk will be on the HTML
editor which is as easy to use as a word processor. We will discuss
using HTML to write documentation, enhance your blog, or create a
website from ground-up. You will be empowered to use the web to be
seen and heard.

Beth Lynn Eicher has been creating websites 15 years for fun. Today
she blogs at whatwillweuse.com - a technology blog which tracks the
status of browser, operating system, and office suite market share. As
a Linux advocate, Fedora contributor, and Ohio LinuxFest director, she
believes that the web is an excellent forum to share free
documentation and market your ideas.

Meeting details, directions and other info available at:
http://wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20100814

Sorry for the late announcement.

See you there,
David Kraus