[wplug] Anyone know of any fiber providers in Pitt whose name doesn't start with a V?

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:58:29 EDT 2010

I loathe Comcast and Verizon but the latter a tad more. I use
Speakeasy DSL. Yes I could save money and get faster speeds if I went
with the monopolies but my sanity is worth more! Speakeasy tech
support has all native English speakers who actually have technical
clue and are available 24x7 by phone or email. It uses Covad for
network. In 2 years I've lost connectivity a total of 12 days.

Zach

<>< http://www.fidei.org ><>