[wplug] Anyone know of any fiber providers in Pitt whose name doesn't start with a V?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Aug 9 10:00:39 EDT 2010

Nidhog is discontinuing their fiber internet service.  I've been a
customer for a few years and very happy, but now I have to find
something else.

Anyone know of any small/local companies providing high speed internet
to the Swisshelm Park area?  I have a fiber drop from Nidhog, but
Verizon is commandeering it in a few weeks and I won't sign an agreement
with them unless I have no other choice.  Looks like Comcast is my best
bet at this point, unless someone knows of an alternative.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com