[wplug] ksmit5a has sent you an Invitation to Eventful!

Eventful events at eventful.com
Wed Sep 30 19:30:51 EDT 2009

\\\ Looking for something to do?
-------------------------------
I'm using Eventful.com to find out what's going on around town.
Concerts, sports, festivals, nightlife, etc.

There are millions of events at Eventful.com!
Come see for yourself!

http://eventful.com/tools/click/url/v2?token=1eNptjUEOwjAMBO-8oh9I6tgOLT3xFVSVgNQmUXHDrW-vww3EYVbr1cprjGlOplleAZydyhTlvs12TIuGDj2TJ_ZOj0sPjIzurJ6B0HXYq-2oFkHlnectXD9q0xo02f8w3mJMEciU5yqANhf5ncUK15eVh0ge2varcwAZhi_Q

View ksmit5a's profile:
http://eventful.com/tools/click/url/v2?token=0eNptTTsOwyAU23OKXAB4PCBJO_UqUURppQQQv249ex6dqqqDLduybMbYOLDxyA4kt836cq8738JBoUSjlVHaSDKXBTRqlBNpDQrljAvJWfUiEL3iXt3twzwkR8n7D7bV--BBsfZMBZDHVn5vsS9OfbLjUUq8CvHdETXblMVwAnT3MmE

What is Eventful?
We like to think of it as your personal tool to discover, create and share local events anywhere in the world. Eventful also gives you the power to "demand" events and performers near you.

Register for free | Events | Venues | Performers | Demand | My Eventful
http://eventful.com

---------------------------------------
About Eventful
http://eventful.com/about

Privacy policy
http://eventful.com/privacy

Feedback
http://eventful.com/feedback

Terms of use
http://eventful.com/terms

Copyright © 2007 Eventful, Inc.
9171 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 180
San Diego, CA 92122

This message was sent to you from user: "ksmit5a". You are NOT on Eventful's email lists.
If you would like to stop all future email from Eventful users, please go here:
http://eventful.com/tools/click/url/v2?token=1eNptjc0OwiAQhO8-RS8egWUB25oYfZWmRWzCX1qKN59d6EVjPHyT2clkhxDSHEjjVgOc6qx9um-WjsGVkKOSQgmpeDn6DiRK5KfiJQjkLXbFtqIWocgz2s3cdqVhMSV5_WEcvA8eBMnzkgBpzOl3FiudUPVp5ZFSPDP23WJT8CGt2k9X7YbZXvbZo4TP_BvL2T0a