[wplug] Looking for GUI (or perhaps setup script) for VPN gateway / NAT firewall management

Pat Barron pat at tiderium.com
Tue Sep 29 16:20:50 EDT 2009

I'm looking for a reasonable GUI for setting up an openswan-based VPN
gateway and outbound NAT firewall.  Basically, looking for something
that I can layer on top of a system to turn it into a VPN gateway / NAT
firewall that would let me manage it sort of like m0n0wall - without
actually being m0n0wall...  (which I can't use for non-technical reasons
that I won't go into here...)

Alternatively, I could also use some kind of package or script that can
provision a "canned" setup of a configuration like this - i.e., run the
script, and poof! you're suddenly a VPN gateway and NAT firewall.

I know what pieces I need, and wouldn't really care about doing ongoing
management on an ad-hoc, piecemeal basis - it's primarily the initial
setup that I'm trying to streamline...

Thanks,
--Pat.