[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest, Linux Link Tech Show Preview: Tonight 8:30 PM

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:05:50 EDT 2009

Folks,

I will be podcasting live on The Linux Link Tech Show
(http://www.tllts.org/)(tonight (September 16th) at 8:30 eastern to
give a preview of Ohio LinuxFest 2009. (Downloads in ogg and mp3
formats will be available tomorrow on TLLTS.org.)

You can catch the show by pointing your favorite streaming media
listening program such as Xmms(2) or Totem to:

    * http://stream.tllts.org:8000/tllts
    * http://www.binrev.com:8000/main
    * http://setbit.com:8000/tllts
    * http://mike.myin2net.com:8000/tllts

And make sure if you listen live you also join us live in the chatroom
too! You can find us on our irc server: thelinuxlink.net on channel:
#techshow

Things that are sure to be discussed...
* What does Klaatu really look like
http://www.ohiolinux.org/speakers.html#KLAATU
Come to the WPLUG GUM this Saturday September 19 or the Ohio LinuxFest
September 25-27 and find out.
* Who does this Shawn Powers guy think he is anyhow?
http://www.ohiolinux.org/whoisshawn.html
* 40 Years of UNIX: Dr. McIlroy, the father of essentials such as the
pipe, uses Linux today and attends his local LUG
http://www.ohiolinux.org/speakers.html
* Details on how talks will be recorded this year thanks to help from
WPLUG'ers Vance and Nick.
* Open Source Should be open to all. Moose and I called an end to elitism.
http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/ROSE-Blog-Rikki-s-Open-Source-Exchange/Open-Source-Should-Be-Open-To-All

Talk to you then!

Beth Lynn Eicher