[wplug] 10 years old!

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:52:36 EDT 2009

Hey Everybody,

I just thought I'd mention that this document "What is Linux" authored by
The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group will be 10 years old this
Thursday!

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Image:Whatislinux.pdf
Also, the group will be 4,382 days old (or 12 years old if you roll that
way) on Saturday the 26th.  Lets all install Slackware with IceWM on that
day.  Or maybe not.  Anyway, just wanted to make mention of those two facts.

Thanks to billings and mark2d (at #wplug) for digging up those little
factoids.

Mike Semcheski
Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group