[wplug] Linux wi-fi spectrum analyzer?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:14:52 EDT 2009

Chris, Zach, I've got to admit that I haven't been following the
conversation because, to be totally truthful, I'm a hardware idiot. I
can program things but can't say why the "problem" light is blinking.
But I did want to weigh in on this etiquette issue.

I don't necessarily think it's rude to ask about "X in Linux" on the
mailing list, especially if people can share their personal experience
with X. We don't flood the mailing list that often, you know. But if I
had to push somebody off to Google, I'd link to
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=linux+wi-fi+spectrum+analyzer and be done with
it.

Actually, that was a little bit rude, what I did there. But the
trade-off was worth it.

-- Dave O