[wplug] Ohio Linuxfest LPI Cram classes

Tom Fetherston tfetherston at ncdcorp.com
Mon Sep 14 10:30:28 EDT 2009

I'm curious if anyone on the list has taking these in the past and what
they think of them.

I keep thinking that I ought to study for these certs and take the test
but haven't put in the time yet.  I only use Linux at home and I'm not a
power user by any means, also I've don't have the six months
administration background they recommend.  We do use some Centos boxes
here at work so there might be some ability to get it.

I'm just wondering if the class, (which might be filled up at this
point), would be of use and be worth the $350 they cost.

Tom Fetherston