[wplug] DNS and the Law, Progress!!

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Thu Sep 10 13:32:36 EDT 2009

> My plan of action is to first revise the content on the site to
> reflect the good changes they have made. When the issues are all
> resolved, I will take the site down. At that point I will contact the
> company and tell them that the domain name is no longer of use to me,
> and will be sold at auction. They can make me an offer on it before I
> put it up for public sale. ;)

	Very glad to hear. This came out well, and is a success story. Kudos! I
hope we're all so lucky in the future. We shouldn't need to do things
like this on the Internet, but good to see it working.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.pghwireless.net
drew at zhrodague.net		http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotpgh