[wplug] WiFi Parts Pgh

James LaSalle jjlasalle at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 09:23:16 EDT 2009

Is there a store in the Pittsburgh/Cranberry area that sells WiFi
parts?  When the Monroeville Mall hosted "computer shows" there were
always venders carrying N-connectors, pigtails, antenna kits, etc....
Yeah, I know, somebody is going to say "buy stuff online" but I miss
being able to root through the parts bins to replenish my stash.  Also I
don't want to pay more for shipping than the cost of a $3.00 connector.
My hope is to find a shop that speaks Linux: not Radio Shack-ese or Best
Buy-ish.

Thanks.