[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest 2009, Sept 25-27

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:07:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Weber, Lawrence
A<Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us> wrote:
> Are the vendors and the talks primarily oriented towards desktop /
> server use?  Any talks on either embedded use or just general kernel
> topics?

I can only begin to scratch the surface. There's a talk on GNOME 3.0,
an OpenSIM talk, a BSD talk, the boot process from several
perspectives, talks on the main distros, security talks, community
talks, podcasts, etc. I don't see a lot about embedded, but some of
the vendors deal with embedded, IIRC.

Here are the talks, the speakers, the sponsors, and the schedule:
http://www.ohiolinux.org/talks.html
http://www.ohiolinux.org/speakers.html
http://www.ohiolinux.org/schedule.html

-- Dave O