[wplug] OT: Going back to school (college/trade)

scoob8000 scoob8000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:24:03 EDT 2009

So I'm back to thinking about taking advantage of my employer's tuition
reimbursement program.

What schools can any of you recommend for someone that works full time and
would like to go to class in the evenings a few nights during the week?

Classes will have to be geared towards the telecom/IT field, but would like
to stay on the linux side of the house.  I've had enough "Windows Server"
classes.

I looked pretty heavily at PTI since it's very close to my work/home.

Any other suggestions?