[wplug] Serial Server Software

n schembr nschembr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 15:51:02 EDT 2009

I have use the digi ports over the last few years they work very well, but for the money building your own is better.
Real serial cards are good. 2 or 4 port cards are easy to work with and well supported.

In the past few years I've user usb serial ports to build up to 8 port with no issues.  I have used voyage linux on cf and usb flash drives to build serial consoles for my server.

I will be happy to talk with anyone about how I've used serial in an industrial environment.

Nick
7 3 4  6 7 8   64 35