[wplug] nokia n900 vs iphone

Brian Roberts blroberts at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:19:48 EDT 2009

I know allot of people using the original HTC phone and love them.   The new
Motorola Droid looks pretty nice.   There are a few E-Readers coming to
market using Android as well.   I may end up regretting buying the Pre.

This actually just came in my rss reader.

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=994&tag=nl.e011

Brian