[wplug] nokia n900 vs iphone

Moshe Hyzon mokatz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:53:04 EDT 2009

[citation needed] but it was actually ranked #1 in particulates a year
or 2 ago. This was mostly due to coal power plants in Ohio, not the
last few steel mills in the area.

--
Moshe Hyzon (Mobile)

This email may contain confidential information. Please delete it if
you are not the intended recipient.