[wplug] nokia n900 vs iphone

Brian Roberts blroberts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:26:30 EDT 2009

I see the Pre is getting no love on this list,  but I can say I really like
the device.   Have been using one since release and the OS is superb.   The
dev environment is an eclipse plugin and vitrualbox VM.   Easy to open up
and hack,  plus great apps are now appearing.

Palm just snagged two top Mozilla developers to help get the OS even more
open source friendly.

WebOS isn't going to run on everything like Android,  but it does work well
as a phone and PIM with 3rd party apps.

BRian