[wplug] nokia n900 vs iphone

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 13:07:49 EDT 2009

----- Original message -----

I'm responding to you using my Nokia N810 internet tablet.

I've already seen  the previews of the N900 and demo videos are available at Nokia and maemo.org.

There is a lot of software available for the N810 including gnumeric, abiword, calendar programs that sync with google, media players including mplayer, ssh, rdesktop, vnc and games like quake, doom and duke nukem.
My understanding is that these will run (or will be ported) on the N900.

I'm considering the N900 for the performance upgrade and not using the phone since I'm under contract w/Verizon for a while.

I would recommmend a hands on trial of both phones before you buy.