[wplug] GNU GPL License

Bruno Pierri Galvao vendicate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:03:19 EDT 2009

Point well taken. I was using eBay as an example. The idea is to develop a
business-to-business marketplace such as alibaba.com but with added
functionality. We thought it was going to take us much longer because we
were going to code the b2b marketplace from scratch but on Sept. 30, 2009
the first open source b2b marketplace was launched (phpb2b). We did not want
to reinvent the wheel so we plan on using this open source b2b marketplace.
So based on these discussions you guys think that there are no problems in
keeping the add-ons open source? This software is responsible for millions
of dollars of transactions between reliable businesses. Security is a must.
That means, if one of the bug contributors decides to exploit a bug they
found then we are in big trouble.

-bruno