[wplug] Wplug Jobs Posting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Nov 21 02:09:47 EST 2009

Robert Knapp <myddrin at myddrin.com> wrote:
> Does wplug-jobs have the avoid duplicates flag set, or is
> sitting in a moderation queue?

To satisfy anyone's curiosity, the default setting for wplug-jobs
(and possibly the other lists, I didn't check) is to not send you
a copy of a message if you are already listed in the To: or Cc:
headers.  You can alter this behavior (and many others) via the
ugly web interface or even uglier e-mail interface (send mail to
<name of list>-request at wplug.org with "help" as the subject).

If your message is held for moderation, you should always receive
e-mail back notifying you of this.  As Mike pointed out, the web
archive (which is Spartan, but not quite so ugly) is probably the
easiest way to double check if something has really been posted.