[wplug] [wplug-announce] Installfests start at 1:30PM, next installfest November 21th

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:48:59 EST 2009

Hello,

Please excuse the wide-spread announcement. Installfest start time
will shift from Noon to 1:30PM effective immediately. The reason for
this change is there is another group which meets in that space until
then.

This specifically includes the November 21st Installfest which will
start at 1:30PM:
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20091121

Now that I have your attention, Installfests are an awesome
opportunity for those who are just getting started to have their
questions answered. To optimize your chances for success, bring your
entire computer if possible.

I plugged the 11/21 installfest at CPUser Group
(http://cpusergroup.apcug.org/) which is a club for all computer
users, so I expect there to be quite a few folks who have never used
Linux before attending this installfest.

Those who already have a functional Linux system are also welcome to
come help others. There will also be a presentation about running
Linux off of a flash media Nicholas Schembri.

If you have questions concerning this event or if you want to help
out, contact David Ostroske at eksorkso at gmail dot com.
Alternatively you may update the wiki at
http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20091121

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher