[wplug] DVD's for the next installfest

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 23:14:45 EST 2009

I'll be there too, Mike. If we can meet sometime before next Saturday, I'm
willing to carry the Fedora discs to the installfest.

I'm also interested in burning media for the installfest. Does anybody want
something special? The theme is thumbdrive installations and distros, but
I'm will to make CD's of things people are interested in. I'll make at least
3 of anything that anyone asks for, if I hear from you by Wednesday.

-- Dave O