[wplug] netstat and a worrying connection

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:16:27 EST 2009

Oh, excellent!  I'm going to disable that feature on my end too -- and
thanks for sharing the 'iftop' find.  I've not used that yet but I'm going
to install it a couple places right now and check it out.

My test didn't go very well.  I was going to check it out in the middle of
the night, but I forgot that the computer I was using has some strange
'coma' alternative to 'hibernate' that I have yet to resolve.  After booting
back up, my cable was out to lunch again. I've given up with Comcast.  The
Verizon installer is bringing me DSL tomorrow.

Well, I'm glad you got it sorted.  Thanks for sharing the results and tips!