[wplug] Popularity of ubuntu 9.10 and Mocha

Greg Simkins gregsimkins at me.com
Fri Nov 6 12:41:14 EST 2009

I inquired about the ubuntu netbook that I recently ordered from
zareason and got this reply.  I thought many in our group may find it
interesting.

Thanks for writing in. The delay was caused by two things: 1. the rush
on 9.10 -- the people who ordered before the release had theirs queued
up and we're still staying fairly close to a good build time, 2. a
rush on the mochas. Apparently people love them! We did not anticipate
that such a large majority of the Terras would be mochas and we have
been thrilled to have a hard time keeping them in stock.

That said, your build should be done tomorrow. You will receive a note
with your tracking number through UPS when it ships.

--Vincent in Shipping
www.zareason.com