[wplug] strange memory issue

Rick Reynolds rick at rickandviv.net
Fri Nov 6 06:50:21 EST 2009

On Nov 5, 2009, at 10:16 PM, Robert E. Coutch wrote:

> A couple questions.
>
> Does the memory match the motherboard specs for timing, voltage, etc.
> Are we talking about DDR or DDR2 memory and if so do the memories
> use high
> density chips and does your mother board support those?

I used Crucial.com's "find the memory you need" feature and I believe
it got me the correct memory for my motherboard.

> Finally, you didn't get them cheap from eBay did you?

Nope, new memory from Crucial.

They seem to be working fine now.  I've had the system up for a couple
of days (before it would crash within an hour at the longest).

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
"Talk is cheap and Sally's talk is cheaper than most." -- Gus Pike