[wplug] strange memory issue

Rick Reynolds rick at rickandviv.net
Thu Nov 5 08:14:48 EST 2009

I guess it's possible - I didn't actually look into that.  But all 4
sticks have now passed one full round of memtest86 testing, so I'm
moving forward and writing it up to poor seating of the chips.

Thanks to all who chimed in with ideas.

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to
show you how it's done" -- Scott Adams