[wplug] DRM-free listening - recommendation request

Jason Freshwater jdfreshwater at gmail.com
Sun May 31 02:29:15 EDT 2009

The Sansa Players From Sandisk are quite Nice.  You can get I think at
least a 8 GB Fuse Player for Under 100 dollars, it will play videos.
You can just drag and Drop the files.  I had one in the past and they
are pretty good.  It even supports Ogg Vorbis Files, and has a slot for
micro SD Cards so you can add more storage.  They also have the View,
which is a little more High End with up to 32 GB of Storage.

As far as using an Online store.  I would say to use Amazon.com.  They
distribute all of their music in an MP3 Format and have a Ubuntu
Downloader to get albums.  You have to use their downloader to get
albums, but overall it is a nice solution.  You can use a Program such
as Rythmbox or Banshee to Manage Your music library and move over audio
files to the Player.