[wplug] Central PA Open Source Conference 2009 - Interesting speakers wanted!

John Mulligan john at thinkhole.org
Wed May 27 19:44:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm with the Central PA Linux User Group (CPLUG) and we are running
another Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC) this year on October
17, 2009 in Harrisburg, PA (about 3.5 hours from Pittsburgh).

I wanted to extend an invitation to WPLUG members to submit a talk
proposal during the Call for Participation. If you (or someone you know)
would like to speak at the conference, please see the details below!

Thanks,
John

* * * Call for Participation * * *

CPOSC, the Central PA Open Source Conference, is a one-day, multi-track,
low-cost conference about all things open source: software, programming,
operating systems, community and more. It will take place on Saturday,
October 17th at the new Harrisburg University campus in Harrisburg, PA.

You can read more about the conference at http://cposc.org

We are looking for interesting speakers and talks! Instructions on how
to submit talk proposals can be found here:

    http://www.cposc.org/speakers/speaker-faq

The submission deadline is July 10, 2008.