[wplug] Cat5 wiring between buildings

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Mon May 25 16:29:26 EDT 2009

Ah!  You've discovered that running Cat5 between buildings is a bad
idea.  I realize that it's a PITA, but you should replace that copper
with fiber.  It's the right thing to do in the long run, and you'll
have a more reliable system for it.

Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - Twitter: Russ_OSM - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson