[wplug] Western PA Novell Users Group meeting

ECKEL kevin at eckeltechnology.com
Wed May 20 16:00:21 EDT 2009

Hi All,

You are invited to a Novell users group meeting designed to assist in the implementation of Novell Software. See the attachment for place time and date.
Come and be a part of this first meeting and have a say and make a contribution.

Food. We are going to order takeout from the House of Chen (Dutch Treat). If that is not what you want bring your own.

We plan to end at eight.

Sorry this is brief but I need  to get this out and I don't have much time. Call or Terri or I for more details.
Appointment to follow. Please accept if you plan to come.

We are going to discuss, demonstrate the miggui tool from Novell to migrate from Netware to OES 2 Linux at this frist meeting.
We  plan to have monthly meetings. If you come you can have a say in next months topic.

Sincerely,
Kevin Eckel
CCA Xenserver 5
Certified Linux Professional 10
Certified Netware Engineer 6.5

Eckel Technology Consultants
Silver Solution Advisor Xenserver 5
VMWARE Reseller Partner
HP Business Development Partner
"The Only Novell Linux Solutions Provider qualified and listed by Novell on their website for the Pittsburgh Area"
1239 Bower Hill Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15243
Phone 412-401-6852
FAX 412-894-9012