[wplug] Discount Hardware

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 13:33:46 EDT 2009

Jay,

I have lived here almost all my life and I have come to depend on Kevin's Computer & Photo in Squirrel Hill Located at 5600 Hobart St.  He is very very good at what he does and I believe he has been in the business for over 20 yrs. The phone number is 412-421-0302. He is open at 10 am on weekdays and closes 6 or 7 depending on the day. So get directions from me or him.

Stanley