[wplug] Discount Hardware

Jay Pee wmjaypee at riseup.net
Fri May 8 12:31:38 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

I just moved here from Chicago recently and I don't really know the
terrain around Pittsburgh as far as low-price computer hardware.
Pittsburgh doesn't have a Microcenter unfortunately, and the non-profit
I work for needs some hardware, chiefly a USB wireless ethernet dongle
and perhaps a new hard drive.  Craigslist is inconsistent and people are
flaky, so I'd like to know about a brick-and-mortar location.

By the way, all of our machines run some variant of linux, of course.

Thanks a lot folks!

Jay Pee
landslidecommunityfarm.org