[wplug] second call for interest in Ubuntu Jaunty release party

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Wed Mar 25 11:46:44 EDT 2009

Hi Sara,

One of the nice things about Ubuntu is that it makes upgrading to a new
version relatively painless, so if you're itching to try out Ubuntu right
now, I recommend trying out Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex (aka 08.10).   When the
next version is released, it's usually just a matter of dropping in the CD
and the upgrade happens automagically.

If you need some help installing the software, WPLUG runs installfests
several times a year.  These events are "bring your own computer" style
events.  You bring the computer, we help you get everything going on it.
I'm not certain when the next installfest is, however.

Patrick Wagstrom
Email/gTalk: patrick at wagstrom.net
Personal: http://patrick.wagstrom.net/
Academic: http://academic.patrick.wagstrom.net/