[wplug] second call for interest in Ubuntu Jaunty release party

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:43:47 EDT 2009

I like the Ubuntu family but my son is the only one running it right now.
I've got OpenSUSE at work and Slackware at home although I'm about ready to
move on to a friendlier distro.  I skipped a couple versions of Ubuntu but
the last time I tried it, I wanted to run 64bit and it wasn't stable for
me.  I was thinking about trying OpenSUSE's 64bit next...

Regarding the party, I just figured that beer and Linux geeks strikes me as
a fun evening...   :)