[wplug] Citrix

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:01:05 EDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't catch a specific product.  I think they were jut looking for
vague opinions.  The reaction from some staff (non-technical) was split so
they were hoping to get some other thoughts.

They're going to see a demonstration today but we already know that the demo
is designed to look good.  :)