[wplug] Coding

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:58:05 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 7:53:15 am George Larson wrote:
> I've been meaning to check out BlueJ myself.  OO?  Really?
>
> It seems easier to start with procedural; don't you think?

IMO, procedural is easier.  Procedural Java is what's taught over at Shaler
High School.  OK, Visual Basic is first, to weed out the kids that don't know
order of operations....

I had to learn OOP when I came to college.  It's still uncomfortable for me.
It's like, I find objects useful...but no more so than simply using a struct in
C....

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo