[wplug] Coding

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:57:15 EDT 2009

We know one thing for sure, I'm going to get a lot of refreshers...  :)

I'll check out javapassion and freepascal too.  I dunno 'bout the Linus
autobiography.  I have no doubt it would be inspiring -- but I think there
are more immediate ways to embrace my son's interest in computers and
programming.  :)

Thanks everybody!!!