[wplug] Ideas for Surplus Equipment

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Mar 16 21:22:25 EDT 2009

How many CPUs and how much RAM are installed on the server?

Are the tapes 200GB native?

Some (likely obvious) ideas include:

- Download Mirror (public and/or WPLUG InstallFest)
- Digital Media Storage + Archive (LinuxMCE, MythTV)
- Online Storage Server (for friends and family)
- Storage and Backup for VPS (you'll need another server)

Dave