[wplug] YAPC|10 day special!

Robert Blackwell robert at robertblackwell.com
Fri Mar 13 19:08:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

I just wanted to make sure that people are aware that the Yet Another
Perl Conference that started in Pittsburgh is coming back this year.

Pricing for YAPC|10 has been announced.

The very first Yet Another Perl Conference was held in '99. To celebrate
the 10th anniversary of that event, we are offering a special YAPC|10
admission price of $99 — but only for 10 days! After that, the price
goes up to $125. The full pricing schedule is below:

10th Anniversary Special $99 Mar 14--24
Standard pricing $125 Mar 25--May 31
Late registration $150 After May 31

You asked for it, so here it is: corporate pricing. YAPC delivers an
incredible amount of conference for an unheard-of low price. YAPC
admission prices are so low, however, that in certain corporate
environments, you might have a difficult time convincing the powers that
be that YAPC is a "real" conference. If you work in such an environment,
we offer the following, more seriously priced options, which are
otherwise identical to the options above:

Corporate A $1000 Anytime
Corporate B $1500 Anytime
Corporate C $2000 Anytime
Corporate D $2500 Anytime