[wplug] can't get back in my vps :(

Greg Simkins biz gregsimkins at me.com
Thu Mar 12 17:08:00 EDT 2009

On Mar 11, 2009, at 9:55 PM, Zach Uram wrote:

> I installed some packages an hour ago and then rebooted the remote
> system (my VPS system) and now I can no longer ssh back into it!

I know you are asking for a technical answer to your problem, which I
cannot provide, but it seems like a technical support issue from your
provider (unless I am misunderstanding).

I first tried VPS service only recently, in December.  My first
provider (Dotster) had completely unacceptable technical support.  I
am now using PowerVPS and they have excellent technical support.  If I
had this problem, I would send PowerVPS support an email and most
likely they would address the issue within a half hour.

Sorry if this is off topic, but it seemed vaguely relevant to me.

Greg