[wplug] Nidhog out of business ... alternate FIOS carrier?

David J. Pryke david-wplug at pryke.us
Mon Mar 9 11:55:19 EDT 2009

Nathan Embery wrote:
> I wonder how many emails Jamie got this morning about this? I sent him
> one as well.
>
> It always amazes me how small the PGH tech circle really is...
>
> -Nate

Yeah, I always feel bad when I send e-mails like that, knowing that the
recipient has probably already gotten a flood of them about the same thing,
but then I also think, "But, what if everyone else thinks the same thing?
Will no one send an e-mail?  I should do it, then!"

Ha!

--
Thanks,

David J. Pryke