[wplug] DSL? (again, sigh)

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Fri Mar 6 18:03:44 EST 2009

There are often national DSL providers who are buying DSL service in
bulk.  They may not specifically mention Pittsburgh.  You may not get
the same nice price, BUT you won't have to deal with New York
Telephone^W^W^WNYNEX^WBell Atlantic^W^WVerizon.

Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson