[wplug] DSL? (again, sigh)

Zach Uram netrek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:35:17 EST 2009

Sadly my ISP, Nidhog, will no longer offer DSL, I received this email today:

"I have bad news - we are getting out of the DSL business.

Verizon will be assuming our network some time around March 11-13.
They'll be in contact as to switching you over from our network to
theirs. "

I went with Nidhog because they had a good price ($20/mo for 728/128
and I didn't want to deal with Verizon.

I just googled and could not find any DSL provider in Pittsburgh
anywhere near what I was paying. The ones I looked at were 2 to 4
times as much!

Anyone know a good cheap DSL provider in the area?

Zach